Minor Work Permits

Minors working in the entertainment industry must register for a work permit. The following links provide instructions on how to get a work permit in some US states. Please select the one that applies to you. If the state the minor is working in is not provided below, you can search for instructions provided on your state's website.

California: https://www.dir.ca.gov/dlse/entertainment-work-permit.htm
North Carolina: https://www.labor.communications.its.state.nc.us/whrPublic/scripts/yec_questionnaire.cfm
Georgia: https://dol.georgia.gov/get-youth-work-permit-online
New York: https://labor.ny.gov/workerprotection/laborstandards/secure/child_index.shtm

Share this: